Sold $685,000 - Sold Homes
All the shiny jewelry of new luxury construction WITHOUT the wait! Exquisite one-level custom built home with 2,075 sq ft., 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms (construction completed May 2020.) Gorgeous details inside and out: Alder kitchen cabinetry with space galore, Cambria countertops, top of the line appliances, custom iron railings, and beautiful landscaping. Retreat to your master bedroom spa suite with walk-in closet, steam shower, and oversized jetted soaking tub. Massive, attached garage boasts a mezzanine and 2,680 sq. ft. of space for whatever your heart desires. Tour this superb home today! See supplements for additional amenities and information.
- Stained Alder Kitchen, Bath, & Laundry Cabinets
- Stained Maple Cabinets in all the closets (a multitude of storage space)
- Clear-coated Alder Interior Doors and Spruce baseboards stained to match.
- The garage comfortably houses 4 full-sized vehicles, a Motor Coach, workshop, and a living/office area in the upper mezzanine. Larger Garage Bay is 85’ Long, 20’ wide. Includes full RV hookups (50 amp electrical service, water, sewer).
- Custom Iron Railings (interior), + Custom Aluminum Railings, Fencing, and Rain Chains (instead of downspouts) on the exterior.
- Fully landscaped includes water feature/waterfall.
- Master Bedroom Suite that captures a Spa Atmosphere – relax in your oversized, jetted bathtub while enjoying the linear, gas fireplace (remote control). The health benefits of a steam shower include:
- Skin hydration
- Weight Loss/Metabolism Boost
- Blood Circulation/Relief from Aches & Pains
- Relaxation/Promoting Deep & Restful Sleep
- Improved Respiratory Health
- 120 sq. ft. in the Master Bedroom walk-in closet.
- Custom Vertical Blinds
- 10-Year Water Filtration System by King
- Stainless Steel Appliances – Electric Cooktop, built-in Oven and Vent Hood; Dishwasher; Refrigerator with Water & Ice; Built-in Microwave; Wine Cooler
- Steam Washer/Dryer
- Laundry Tub (2nd laundry tub in garage).
- Kitchen Cabinets feature 2 lower lazy-susans, plate rack, upper corner display shelving, Island, and Cambria Countertops.
- Ring Doorbell
- Telephone landline connections
- Television wall brackets
- Central air, heat pump and so much more.
You need not be an “RVer” to appreciate this garage. OTR owner/operator driver? Perfect place to park your rig inside, attached to your home. Avid Car Collector? You will truly enjoy the luxuries this garage will provide.